Instructions for authors
The International Journal of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture is an open access journal that publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in all areas of Recycling of organic waste including:
- Solid waste reuse in agriculture
- Waste water reuse in agriculture
- Utilization of organic wastes: composting
- Ways to reduce, reuse and recycle organic waste
- Social and economic impact of reduction, reuse and recycling of organic waste in agriculture
- Methods to raise the public awareness of recycling and reuse of organic waste in agriculture
- Organic waste utilization in animal and poultry nutrition
- Urban food waste composting
Each article type published by International Journal Of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture follows a specific format, as detailed in the corresponding instructions for authors; please choose an article type from the list on the left to view the instructions for authors.
The instructions for authors includes information about preparing a manuscript for submission to International Journal Of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture, criteria for publication and the online submission process. Other relevant information about the journal's policies, the refereeing process and so on can be found in 'About this journal'.
International Journal Of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture publishes the following article types:
We use plagiarism detection
This journal is a member of, and subscribes to the principles of, the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
Authors and referees are asked to declare any competing interests.
Copyright rests with the authors. For more information on copyright of articles, see our publisher's copyright and license policy.