International Journal Of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture is associated with the Islamic Azad University. The journal enjoys the full support of the IAU, who provide funds to cover all costs of publication, including the Article Processing Charges (APC's) for all authors. Therefore the journal is both free to read and free to publish in for everyone.
International Journal Of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture has a new website which is available at www.springer.com/40093. To submit your article, please click on ‘Submit online’. To read latest published articles click on the red button ‘Open Access – Read online’ or visit the publishing platform directly at http://link.springer.com/journal/40093.
The International Journal of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture receives scientific support from:
Aims & scope
The International Journal of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture is an open access journal that publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in all areas of Recycling of organic waste including:
- Solid waste reuse in agriculture
- Waste water reuse in agriculture
- Utilization of organic wastes: composting
- Ways to reduce, reuse and recycle organic waste
- Social and economic impact of reduction, reuse and recycling of organic waste in agriculture
- Methods to raise the public awareness of recycling and reuse of organic waste in agriculture
- Organic waste utilization in animal and poultry nutrition
- Urban food waste composting
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
- Google Scholar
- Scientific Information Database
- Summon by Serial Solutions